Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Limitations

I was asked recently about limitations with some of the work I do distance wise. For any of the work I do whether it is animal communication or energy healing work, they both can be done as in person or distance sessions. There is no difference in how the energy is given or received by the person or the animal while doing distance work.

To me animals are a lot easier to work with though as they don't have conversations about whether these modalities really work or not if I am in the same room with them or not. I have clients as far away as Alaska and Japan who I have worked with doing both the communication and the energy healing work.

To animals there are no limits, to some humans, that's all life is, nothing but limitations. Life and the work I do is all about intention, integrity and moving beyond the physical limitations society wants to put on us and even animals at times. I too can sometimes get into my humanness and think I have limitations on things when my animals turn around and give me examples that show me that is simply not true.

Some say the "sky is the limit" with things and I say "there is no limits to what we can do, be or accomplish". The animals and the universe remind us daily that there are no limits, only humans have limits. Once again, thank you to the animals for the reminders!

Happy Trails,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment