Saturday, August 15, 2009

Clocks are off!

I had the pleasure of throwing my clocks off today! I got up at 5 am to get things together to go teach a class at the Harford County Community College on Canine Massage. They are all looking at me like "Why are we up now"? So cute!

I spoke at one of the local pet stores in Bel Air last night, Baron's K9 Country Store. It was the monthly Wine and Kibble night there. It was great as there were about 25 or 30 folks there to listen about the topic of Animal Communication and animal wellness. It was interesting to watch the dogs as they sat there an listened with their people companions. The dogs were all talking among themselves as the people there listened intently. It was good to see old friends again and to make new ones. A lot folks signed up for the next Animal Communication Workshop I am having. Check out my website www.spiritpaws.com if you too would like to learn how to communicate with your pet.

Gotta go get the "snoozing" clocks out of bed!

Happy Trails,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment