Monday, August 3, 2009

Who Knew?

It's funny how life takes you on all these twists and turns and it isn't until you arrive somewhere that you take time to sit back and look at the journey. Almost 6 years ago I never would have dreamed I would be doing what I am doing today, talking and working with animals and thier caretakers. As I sit here today I am reflecting back on all those events that happened to put me where I am today. Even the smallest seemingly minor event can change a life.

I know that is how it happened for me as I was inducted into the world of animals and their language. Yes they do have a language, it is a language we have long forgotten, telepathy. It is how I get messages from them as well as other forms of communication. I laugh now to myself as I look back at obtaining my bachelors degree in Communication. I didn't count on this kind of communication, I was thinking more television or radio! The animals had other plans for me however and actually it has been for the best. What an amazing journey it has been with them.

Animals do have a voice in this world and they are being heard. Now this may not be the traditional way of being heard but they have taken on a new role in our lives. It is more that we are now waking up to who they are as teachers, guides and spiritual companions. They are all different, they are the jokesters, the protectors, the caretakers and the ones I like to describe as "ascended masters in fur". Much is to be learned from who they are and why they chose to be with us. If we as mankind are not here animals would be just fine, on the other hand though if animals are not here we are not here.

My hope is to share with you some of the messages and experiences I receive from animals. I hope to enlighten and have you look a little bit differently at the world we share with them. In the words of Roy Rogers horse Trigger, "Happy Trails to You". (and you thought Roy came up with the song title).

Happy Trails,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment